ruimegas
Gestor do Forum
Registado: 04 jan 2011, 23:39
Data de fabrico: 09 jun 2011
Capacidade bateria: 59 Ah 12 barras
Contacto:

Análise à actualização efectuada pela Nissan aos Leaf's

Mensagem por ruimegas » 21 abr 2011, 11:30

Análise à actualização efectuada pela Nissan aos Leaf's. (Driving range display 'changes' after NTB11038 Svc Campaign)

Começa a análise aos efeitos da actualização efectuada nos Leaf's nos EUA e parece que os valores apresentados na autonomia estão mais consonantes com a realidade...a ver vamos.
Imagem

"I searched and couldn't find any dedicated threads to this and wanted to start a new one since others may be missing the reports here and here. I suspected this yesterday but after my standard commute today, I know this for a fact. My range has been 'reduced' following the VCM reprogram yesterday as a part of the NTB11038 service campaign.

I'll also note that I believe (haven't yet proven) that the range is indeed more accurate. I view this as a good thing.

Several of us noted the careful wording by Nissan in the email we received stating that the VCM program would also "improve the accuracy of the driving range display." I had a drop of a couple of bars 'in the service bay' with no driving which made me suspicious. The service manager was also asking curious questions about whether I noticed a difference. So I was extra careful to map my commute today to another carefully tracked commute I had done previously today.

Initial estimates show that my 'bars' appear to 'drop' approximately 10% faster. I think they also may be more stable and again, I think they may be more accurate as Nissan noted in their email. I also noticed that I 'lost' a bar between when I turned off/parked my car and when I turned it on which I found odd."

Em: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 73&start=0
NISSAN LEAF Branco c/Spoiler mk1 de 09JUN2011. 195.000 kms.
TESLA Model 3 AWD. Encomenda 03JUL2019. Entrega 09JUL2019. 72078 kms.
Associado da Associação de Utilizadores Veículos Eléctricos http://www.uve.pt

Responder

Voltar para “Engenharia”