Capacidade bateria: Metade dos 24Kwh
Contacto:

Tesla Model S Reviewd by Engadget

Mensagem por mikexilva » 08 fev 2013, 04:33

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/07/tesl ... -s-review/
[IMG]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com ... -600-9.jpg[/IMG]

Deixo só uns comentarios de alguns users no fim:
rd22 1 hour ago
@needa Yep, the Model S receives regular OTA (Over The Air) updates. Current version is 4.2. The updates go beyond just user interface or media features too. For instance, they have already added a 'creep' functionality that allows you to activate or deactivate car creep when you release the brake. They have also enhanced the throttle response of all cars with an OTA update.

I don't think the article even touches upon the iPhone and Android apps that were released last week. They offer a very smooth interface with all important aspects of the Model S charge state, climate control, location, and even lock/unlock and sunroof venting controls. Much more functionality to come.

---

jason35 4 hours ago
As an owner of the Model S for the past 6 weeks, all I can say is that this is by far the best car I've ever owned. My previous 2 cars were a Mercedes SL55 AMG and a Porsche 911 Carrera. Those were both nice cars, but they can't hold a candle to the Model S. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but the driving experience is a paradigm shift in transportation. The instant torque at any speed combined with regenerative braking attached solely to the accelerator pedal allows for 1 pedal driving 99% of time and a more instant response of the car to your commands. Every time I drive an ICE car now, I have to wonder how I was ever satisfied with the sluggish response. Even at 4600 pounds this car is nimble. It this the extreme power you have and the instant response that easily hides its weight. All this from a motor the size of a watermelon. This is really the first electric car built from the ground up from Tesla, and I know future cars will be even better. Mark my words, we are at the start of a paradigm shift in transportation and until you really drive one it is difficult to understand.

RJSC
Proprietário Leaf
Registado: 13 jan 2011, 20:27
Data de fabrico: 15 ago 2012
Capacidade bateria: 16kWh, 9 Barras

Re: Tesla Model S Reviewd by Engadget

Mensagem por RJSC » 08 fev 2013, 17:45

mikexilva Escreveu: jason35 4 hours ago
As an owner of the Model S for the past 6 weeks, all I can say is that this is by far the best car I've ever owned. My previous 2 cars were a Mercedes SL55 AMG and a Porsche 911 Carrera. Those were both nice cars, but they can't hold a candle to the Model S. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but the driving experience is a paradigm shift in transportation. The instant torque at any speed combined with regenerative braking attached solely to the accelerator pedal allows for 1 pedal driving 99% of time and a more instant response of the car to your commands. Every time I drive an ICE car now, I have to wonder how I was ever satisfied with the sluggish response. Even at 4600 pounds this car is nimble. It this the extreme power you have and the instant response that easily hides its weight. All this from a motor the size of a watermelon. This is really the first electric car built from the ground up from Tesla, and I know future cars will be even better. Mark my words, we are at the start of a paradigm shift in transportation and until you really drive one it is difficult to understand.
Pois, para malta que compra Porsches e Mercedes SL55, não custa nada comprar um VE decente como o Model S.

O pior é a generalidade da população (que faz o grosso da poluição) que só pode comprar Clios, Puntos, Ibizas, Corsas, e companhia...
E não me venham dizer que compram um ZOE... Só se for por amor incondicional aos VE's sem se importarem de ser roubados com o aluguer obrigatório de bateria.
De momento tenho um Clio II diesel e o aluguer da bateria para um ZOE é superior ao que gasto em gasóleo, e ainda tenho que somar o custo da eletricidade em cima.
Depois aliado ao facto de que com um VE faz-se muito mais quilómetros em se notar, ao fim do ano aprece a a "multa" por ter excedido a quilometragem contratada.
Ainda se fosse alugar a bateria por tempo sem limite de quilómetros, para quem anda muito compensaria.

Responder

Voltar para “Tesla Model S”