Registado: 04 jan 2011, 23:39
Data de fabrico: 09 jun 2011
Capacidade bateria: 59 Ah 12 barras
Contacto:

Test Drive: 2011 @NissanNews Leaf

Mensagem por ruimegas » 30 ago 2011, 15:34

Test Drive: 2011 @NissanNews Leaf

Imagem

"This might be a first for SMAG to take part in a vehicle test drive, but I had an opportunity to check out Nissan’s newest creation in the form of an all-electric vehicle, the 2012 Nissan Leaf. I took part in Nissan’s Electric Tour event this past weekend where they were presenting the Leaf, and giving patrons an inside look into the vehicle that’s causing a hell of a stir, along with Chevy’s all-electric Volt.

The Nissan Leaf is powered by 108 battery cells & an alternate current electric motor, meaning that this is in fact a 100% electric-powered vehicle(with zero emissions), that produces 107 horsepower & 207 lb-ft. of torque. And when it comes to the torque, it’s instant torque, meaning that as soon as you mash on the gas the Leaf will take off when you need it to. I was very impressed with this very aspect, as under hard acceleration I got flashbacks of the power of my Mustang GT when I mashed on the gas. But, I found it a bit funny that this vehicle makes no sound what so ever, as the electric motor is as quiet as a calm summer breeze.

The interior of the Leaf is surprisingly very spacious, with enough room to fit yourself & four more of your homies(or homegirls) comfortably. The dashboard gives you all of the vital information you would need to know, like driving range, battery level, and much battery power used as you drive around town. The model I test drove also came equipped with a touch-screen radio with GPS navigation, which was like having Google in your radio deck.

While I may not be sold on the exterior styling of the Nissan Leaf, I can honestly say that overall, I am very impressed with Nissan’s EV & I recommend everyone to check it out. And by the Leaf being a revolutionary vehicle, it’s also affordable(for the technology), with a sticker price starting at around $32,000. Just be prepared for some of the dealer markups in some markets, as certain regions of the country will experience more demand than others right now."

Imagem

Em: http://scoopthemag.com/test-drive-2011-nissannews-leaf/
NISSAN LEAF Branco c/Spoiler mk1 de 09JUN2011. 195.000 kms.
TESLA Model 3 AWD. Encomenda 03JUL2019. Entrega 09JUL2019. 72078 kms.
Associado da Associação de Utilizadores Veículos Eléctricos http://www.uve.pt

Responder

Voltar para “Experiência de condução com o Nissan LEAF”