Apesar dos maldizentes nenhum comprador se arrependeu.

Aqui pode colocar a sua experiência de condução com o Nissan LEAF
Responder
ruimegas
Gestor do Forum
Registado: 04 jan 2011, 23:39
Data de fabrico: 09 jun 2011
Capacidade bateria: 59 Ah 12 barras
Contacto:

Apesar dos maldizentes nenhum comprador se arrependeu.

Mensagem por ruimegas » 25 abr 2011, 13:37

Apesar dos maldizentes nenhum comprador se arrependeu. (Are you sorry you bought a Leaf?)

Tanta gente anda a dizer que o Nissan Leaf irá ser um fiasco, no entanto, como se pode constatar através dos comentários do link que junto abaixo, não existe nem um proprietário do Leaf que apresente qualquer arrependimento com a sua aquisição tendo até, ao contrário, com a sua partilha ao deixar curiosos e amigos avaliar os seus Leaf's conseguido aumentar o numero de compradores do carro.

Em conclusão "os velhinhos do Restelo" acho que perderam mais esta e que devem virar a sua má língua para outro lado.

A titulo de exemplo deixo apenas um dos comentários:

"Its simply an amazing EV driving experience and for the money you can not find a better EV deal today.
I have owned and leased several EV vehicles and the LEAF my 5th EV is fantastic.
Although not impressively great I'am pleased with the build quality of the interior as our expense for the car it seems lacking but the real cost paid is in the battery and controller and charging systems and in an EV thats a dramatic expense.
Nissan threw in some nice touches beyond what I was expecting and glad they did.
The LEAF is the future now and it is wonderful to be in it.
When letting my friends drive it they get it (the whole EV thing that is) and several have said an EV will be in their future.
Its catching on as a viable way to get around in EV style and it does with class.
Love the car timers an unexpected benefit that has come in very handy since I have time of use rates, so I set after peak hours: Charge to 80% Mon. through Fri. Charge to 100% on Sat. Then when going to work & school Pre-heat in the morning and certain nights.

Yes their some bugs and issues and I have had to take it in the dealership but accept the risk and enjoy the EV experience.
As far as I'm concerned for a first run Nissan hits a home run! They really have covered all the bases and then some.

Danny Ames"

Em: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3543
NISSAN LEAF Branco c/Spoiler mk1 de 09JUN2011. 195.000 kms.
TESLA Model 3 AWD. Encomenda 03JUL2019. Entrega 09JUL2019. 72078 kms.
Associado da Associação de Utilizadores Veículos Eléctricos http://www.uve.pt

Responder

Voltar para “Experiência de condução com o Nissan LEAF”